ALL ABOUT ME

   Hi guys , Let me  introduce my self. My name is M.Reynaldi.Maso you can call me Rey. I was born in Palembang, on January 26th 2005. I live at Jl.Kalimantan number 12 Bandung , I live with my family. My hobby is playing futsal , watching video from youtube , and reading whycomic. Sometimes I read why comics until late at night. That's why my mother angry with me . Because that's my hobby so I stil do it. And then futsal. I played futsal from grade 5 primary school . So it's been about five years ago. My favorite food is Pempek and Indomie goreng . I love pempek because it's from my hometown, Palembang. My mother is likes to make pempek in the afternoon. Pempek is made of fish , garlic , flour , and egg . By the way I study at sman 3 bandung and I am 10th grade. My idol is Bill Gates because he is diligent and good at creating software . Fun fact about me is quickly forget new friend's name . That's all from me good bye .

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

recount text

My goal my ambition