My goal my ambition

 Hello, My name is M Reynaldi Maso you can call me Reynaldi or Maso. Now, I'm going to tell you about what my ambition and what I want in the future. My ambition is going to be informatics engineering because the world is gonna be advanced and has a sophisticated technology. And then informatics engineering will be needed in the future because every company certainly have IT experts inside it. Furthermore, I’ll focus on system analyst but hard to master it. The task of System analyst is testing a new system, designing a detailed PC or mobile-based application, and responsibility for system design and programmer. This job makes me have more responsibility for lives and works because of train from there. Besides that this job is in high demand from 2018 until now. Even though this is high demand job, System analyst is hard to be master and we need high skill logic to analytic data. After I complete my skill in system analyst, I'll make a company from my own causes my skill higher than before, as of the company which is developed in technology and has a function for the public. Then, after I pursue it all I'm gonna make humanity care foundation like “Melinda and Gates Foundation” to decrease people from starving, lacking because of life in dryness.  I hope I can achieve my dream and goal in the future.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

recount text